Saturday, October 4, 2008

Baby "Joe"

Baby "Joe" is getting bigger... and so am I. We are now 22 weeks and he is pretty active. I now work 3 days a week, which is still considered part-time but can be exhausting with long hours. I LOVE LOVE LOVE what I do and haven't been this happy at a job since Professional Water-skiing. Although Cleaning Teeth is not AS fun as climbing a pyramid, one sparkling smile is just about as rewarding as a whole audience cheering for you. I am so happy I went back to school and, as hard as it was, I can now say it was totally worth it. Thank you so much to my Amazing Husband and Girls for being so supportive. We now have the perfect set up where at least one of us is home with the kids at all times and Russ is still able to be a full-time Realtor. By the way "Joe" is our little guy's middle name and we're open to suggestions for his first name.

5 comments:

Taylors said...

you look adorable!
i have always loved the name Liam, but i don't know how that goes with joe.

Marianne said...

Are you sure you are pregnant? Cuz I can't tell. You are so tiny!! And, as far as names go... have you considered Old Man Winter?! Or is that too much? ROTFL!

♥ et said...

What a cute tiny lil' belly you have!! I know I was not that little by baby number 3. Ha. Lookin' good! BTW, I remember the days of April waterskiing at Sea World, GR-8 times!

Marisa and Rob said...

You look too cute!!! :)

Debbie said...

April, I LOVE your blog!!! I think baby boy names are so hard to decide... I have a bro named Joe, & a bro named Ben, & a friend just had a baby & named him "Benjamin Joseph"- so they can call him B.J. I thought that was cute. & Ben's a fun name, cause you can mess around with it a lot - like we called him "BenJammin'" or "Beano" or "B.J."(his mid is Jared) I liked Sterling too-- you could name him for his uncle! (unless of course he has dibs for his future kiddies...) I'm so excited for you guys having a little boy!!! You really have an awesome family, he's gonna have so much fun with his big sisters!