Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving. Aunt Pam was brave enough to let all the cousins from the Gould side stay the night at her house and help her make pie on Wednesday. Then Thursday I woke up early to baked 100 rolls and we picked up the girls. They had so much fun with nail polish, makeup and cheap perfume. We were in a hurry and there was no time to take a bath so we had to drive with the windows down because they smelled so "pretty". We went to Russ' side of the family first to eat and visit with family. Russ' Brother Dan always brings a fun toy and this time he brought a little motorcycle. Summer and I had so much fun riding it up and down the street.

Then we went to My parents house to eat even more and visit with cousins. It was nice to see Family that we only see a few times a year. We had a gift exchange and the girls played dress up while uncle Sterling and cousin Josh chased them around with a bow and arrow... Good Times.
Me 30 Weeks pregnant and Very full.
Summer with her 2nd cousin Ashtyn.

We had Crazy fun and I am Thankful for my family. Especially for My Russ, the amazing husband and father that he is; and for my Girls, the sweet sisters that they are, and of course for the little boy soon to bless our lives.

No comments: