Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lake Havasu

Every year we go to Lake Havasu with my parents.
This last week was a total blast! We enjoyed going under The London Bridge.
Link loved to drive the boat and swim in the lake.
Sum is always cracking us up with her cute little faces!

Sum was a Super Star on her Water Ski and never wanted to stop! She kept saying; "Just one more run."
Auti is starting to do what she calls her "Wake board Tricks". These include Jumping, cutting over the wake, and touching the water. She is definitely ready for the wake board, we just need to buy one her size.

After the lake we would go swimming in the pool.
The girls loved to do tricks with their dad.

Because we were at Lake Havasu all week, Auti missed her Dive practices for Championships;
So she practiced her dives off the tube.

We had fun swimming in the lake to cool off.

Auti put on all the different sizes of life jackets for fun.

I had a lot of fun Wake boarding too.

5 comments:

Jamie Eberhardt said...

I love your blog! It always looks like you guys have so much fun....especially when you're at the lake :)

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! I'll look for my invitation next year.

Taylors said...

I love how little Linc looks in his lifejacket! Adorable! Ditto to Angelica -- I'll be waiting for my invitation ;)

Debbie said...

Wow, April! You caught some MAJOR air wakeboarding! That's awesome! I think I'd die if I even TRIED to do that! (Good photo skills, Russ! - or whoever snapped the shot- that's good timing!)

Cindi said...

Nice air on the wake board. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I am super jealous!