Friday, August 14, 2009

In Loving Memory

Today was a sad day in the Gould home. We lost our beloved little bunny Einstein. She was a good Bun.
Although we have lost many animals, (Sheep, Chickens, Turkeys, a Cat that "Ran away", Mice, Gophers...), this has been the hardest.
Of course, like many of the other pets that have gone before, Russ is gone at a Scout Campout and left me to do the dirty work.
She is survived by Tranchy our Taranchula, and 8 Chickens.
Amongst all the tears; Auti worked up the courage to ask when we were getting another pet, and Sum just wanted to see the "Sleeping Bunny". I personally am also really sad about the whole thing and actually really loved her and her softness.

3 comments:

Cindi said...

I am so sorry for your loss. It is amazing how attached you can get to an animal. They become part of the family.

Taylors said...

That's so touching April. I'm so sorry about your bunny.

Stephanie said...

I never thought I would hear you say you were sad about loosing an animal. It really is a sad thing though. She was a good bunny, and even though she peed on me more than once, I know I will miss her. Einstine was a good bunny, so soft and sweet. She enjoyed her kibble and never complained when I would chase her down, cornering her in the pantry. She always knew not to potty in the house and had the longest nails I have ever seen a bunny get. She will be missed.