Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"Love what you do and you will never work a day in your life."

I love this saying and have always worked hard to live up to it. I just have to say I am fortunate in that I absolutely LOVE what I do. For those who don't know, I am a Dental Hygienist and it is the best job (aside from professional waterskiing of course) that I have ever had. I love EVERYTHING about it. Cleaning teeth, the Hours, Patients, Staff, Doctors... and the pay isn't bad either. I am so happy I choose this profession and am able to use my degree. I feel so blessed to have found great offices to work at. I love that I can work part-time and be a Full-time Wife/Mommy, and... heaven forbid... if I absolutely had to, I could work Full Time to support our family.Really, I just wanted to show off my cute scrubs.

No comments: