Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Christmas Carol

I am so proud of my girls. They auditioned for "A Christmas Carol" and Both made it. At first when I called about the Audition they said it was only for kiddos 7+ yrs old, but when I got there with Autumn, I noticed another little girl who was 5 auditioning. I quickly ran home and got Summer. She was so excited because she had been wanting to be in a play since Autumn was in Mulan, but not many opportunities come up for her age.
They had to sing a song on stage with everyone watching. They both sang "Reflections" from Mulan Soundtrack.
I am especially proud of Summer since it was literally a last minute thing. She did Awesome and was natural with a little curtsy bow at the end and everything. I guess it really payed off that she was annoying... I mean, "practicing" the song with Autumn.
Autumn was asked to a call back to see if she possibly will get another part.
Keep your fingers crossed!
What makes it even BETTER is that their friend Chancy Brienholt is going to be in the play as well. Thank you Marianne for telling us about it!

No comments: