Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baby Names

I asked the girls what they think we should name the baby. Summer's suggestion was Strawberry Shortcake. I was reading a little on baby names and found that someone actually named their daughter this and thought it was funny. One of my other favorites was how creative people get with their spellings. One little girl is named Ashley (which I think is a cute name) but her parents spelled it Asshole. When I delivered Summer a nurse told me there was a couple who just named their son Luke Skywalker. I guess having two daughters Autumn and Summer isn't too weird after all.

1 comment:

Taylors said...

omg -- i can't believe that! how can anyone think to spell their daughter's name Asshole? haha, well, are there any names you are seriously considering. i'm so glad you finally announced your pregnancy so i can officially congratulate you on your blog! yay! i'm so excited for you! btw, you are tagged (see my blog for details).