Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer Fun

This summer has been very busy and lazy all at the same time. Autumn is in Dive Team again and loves it. She is getting so good at all her tricks. Summer spends most of her time in our pool swimming and truly believes she is a little mermaid. Russ is super busy with Scouts and currently is at Camp Germino. I recently found out that I am expecting and trying to take it easy per doctor's orders. Apparently Trapezing 30 feet in the air doesn't constitute as "Staying off your feet" (thanks to Russ for asking). The baby is due on little Summers 4th Birthday- February 7th 2009. She is excited to have a baby brother or sister for her birthday. She asks me every day (while lifting up my shirt) "Is your baby still inside your tummy?" The girls came with us to an ultrasound and Summer is convinced that's how babies are made... good enough for me.
When we're not running around, we try to spend time with our friends. Here are the girls painting eggs with Emma and Brooke Martin.

2 comments:

Arien and Todd Hubbard said...

Congrats to both you and Russ. You must be stoked!!! I wish you guys the best. keep us in the loop if you can. We Love You!!!

Marisa and Rob said...

Congrats on the baby!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Feb. 7th is a great day!!! (Jesse's Birthday too) :)