Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dreaming of Santa

We had our ward family Christmas Party and could not get Summer to wake up for anything... even Santa! Autumn had alot of fun playing with her friend Emma. For Christmas Summer wants a $4 My Little Pony and Autumn wants a whole Wii entertainment system. I thought it would be a great idea to give Autumn a little lesson in economics and told her Santa had to lay off many of his Elves in the Electronics Department. I thought this was a good idea but now she is worried about all the Elves who dont have jobs and Russ thinks I am a monster, oh well. I'm sure she will survive and this will be a Great Christmas afterall.

2 comments:

Taylors said...

she's so adorable! i'm going to kidnap her!

Marisa and Rob said...

That is too cute!!! I love it! I also love the eraser picture!!! :)