Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fun with Brother

The girls love to play with their little brother and watch him move. We suctioned erasers all over "Him". I was left with hickey welts all over my tummy.

UPDATE: The Hickys actually got bigger and darker than in the photo. I went to the Baby Dr. a week later and they freaked out when they went to hear the heart beat. They asked me if I had Pups. I said no we just have a bunny. Then she said Pupps was a type of rash. I tried to explain that they were hickys from an eraser. It was pretty funny.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HILARIOUS! I don't know how you even think of something like that, but I love it. You guys are such a fun family!

thegoulds said...

that is so hilarious!

♥ et said...

Hilarious!! Looks like you guys had a great holiday season. You guys do such fun things with your girls, What fun parents! I didn't have your address so I couldn't send you a Christmas card, could you give it to me as well as your email so that I can send you an invite to my blog, if you have any interest in reading it? Happy New Year!