Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cheap Home Decorating

So, I have been on this Home Decorating Thing lately
(After 6.5 years of living in this house)
and I am super Cheap.
Then I found The Nester blog that gave me some great ideas.
So here are a few things I've Rigged up...

(please note the lighting is not the best,
I just took these photos fast to blog about them)

$2 Curtains out of garage sale fabric and hand sewn

$3 Coffee filter Wreath

$0 Sticks from our Fig Tree Nailed to the wall
(nest and egg also found in our yard)

Plate Wall


$3 Book Wreath
(so much prettier in real life)

$3 Curtains (fabric from yard sale)Just Cut and fold... No Sewing.
Hung with 4 small nails no curtain rod.
Then poofed them with grocery bags.

Ok, I feel a little exposed now that you know my secretes.
I hope these gave you some ideas. Thank you to the nester for inspiring me.

2 comments:

ourfamily said...

You are so creative. Come to my house, I need some help with decorating. :)

Cindi said...

look how cute and fancy you are. Love it all!