Monday, January 31, 2011

Lincoln's 2nd Birthday

It is my Lincolns Birthday today. I cant believe he is already 2 years old. Time goes by so fast... too fast. He is such a sweetheart. I love this little guy so much and cant imagine my life without him. We went out to dinner at Salty Senoritas Saturday then had a little birthday party Sunday at Grandma Smiths house. Then we celebrated today by going to the Doctor for his 2 yr old check up and shots. Poor guy. He is a true Gould with a head at 19.75 in. The doctor had to measure it twice because it grew an inch in 3 months, which I guess is a lot. We have to go back in 6 weeks to double check, but I'm sure he is just growing into his Gould Brains. He defies all the rules being in the 68% for height and 53% for weight to have a 86% head. It's a wonder he can even walk at all with out falling over. Lincoln you are such a smart boy. We love you and are so happy you chose to come into our family. Happy Birthday Link.

No comments: