Monday, January 31, 2011

Our Busy Busy Life

We have been so Busy in the Gould home lately. Russ has been working so much, which is a blessing, and so have I, filling in for two Hygienists on Maternity leave. I feel like things are really picking up. We both have new callings. He is Still in Scouts, and I am now Young Woman's Personal Progress Leader. I LOVE Young Woman's, which I haven't been in since I was 17, so it has been super fun.
I've also been on this "decorating my house" kick; about time after living here 6.5 years. I'm finally painting, hanging curtains, and putting more pictures on the wall... even getting a little handy with the drill.
Another one of my newer found hobbies are Yard Sales. It started off as a way to save money during Christmas a couple years ago (you remember the economy and our personal all-time financial LOW) But when I realized there is actually decent stuff out there, I couldn't stop. I am so addicted now and can't wait for the weekends. I seriously get some sort of high when I find something I have been looking for. One of my Best buys: Totally cute Prada' Shoes (the real deal, purchased in Italy, hardly worn) for $3!!! I am telling you, you can get some good stuff.

No comments: